Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Give and Take

Today, a wise business partner said she has a book for me. Great! I love book recommendations. When someone actually hands me a book, that's even better! The book is Give and Take by Adam Grant.


From the back, i read "in today's dramatically reconfigured world, success is increasingly dependent on how we interact with others."

I can't wait to dig into this.

Another business partner (his name starts with a B, and rhymes with "lake") handed me this book: The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results.



I'm half-way done reading The ONE Thing, and I have to say that it goes to the heart of many of my issues with managing all my competing priorities, and managing a mind that's typically full of ideas about how to add value and innovate. I think this will help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment